Halloween: Disney Princesses (Part 1)

Hello, darlings!

October is one of my favoritest months mainly because we get to dress up at the end of the month for Halloween! I don’t go trick or treating since it isn’t a custom in our country, but I still like dressing up just because. :D

This year, I decided to go for Disney Princesses since I’ve always wanted to be one, and what better time to do so than Halloween, right? These are the ones I went for first, and there’s more to come, for sure. :)

The photos aren’t as good quality because I don’t like the way my photos turned out on my proper camera. I hope you guys don’t mind settling for iPhone photos. :P

But anyway, I’m doing the Caucasian princesses for my next post, but for now, I hope you enjoy! :)

Image

Meg from Hercules

Image

Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Image

Jasmine from Aladdin (Haha, that’s funny :D)

Image

Pocahontas from… er, Pocahontas. :P

I hope you guys liked it. Tell me what you think, or who you want to see in the next post. :) Or if you wanna learn how I did it… Or if you have any other Halloween request, or any request for that matter! :D

With love,

Julia

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. Loving your Jasmine outfit! I always used to go trick or treat when I was a little kid :) kinda set the tradition in our neighborhood!

1. theunicahija says:

Hahaha I wish it were her actual costume, though! But thank you. I wish neighborhoods were more like yours so we could have that kind of tradition, too. :D

2. Beautiful looks! Can you do a tutorial on one of them? I love the idea of being a Disney princess!

1. theunicahija says:

Thank you! <3 Which one did you want me to do? :)

1. theunicahija says:

1. theunicahija says:

Thank you! Oooh that looks really pretty. I hope I can pull it off! :S But I will try. Thank you for showing it to me! <3

3. Oh my goodness, someone who finally remember’s Meg! She’s my favorite :D

1. theunicahija says:

Hahaha, thank you! She’s my favorite, too. She’s kind of underrated, but she’s amazing ’cause she’s so real. :D

4. Erika says:

This is really creative. Amazing! So much talent! I most especially love the eye makeup you did as “Meg.” <3

New follower (and blogger) here, btw! Hope you can check out my blog and follow back when you have the time. :)

1. theunicahija says:

Thank you so much! And yeah, she’s one of my favorites! :D I followed you, btw. Thanks again! :)

5. daphtingcungco says:

i love this entry!

1. daphtingcungco says:

swear! ang ganda ng meg and jasmine :D

What do you think?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s