I asked you guys if you wanted to see a makeup collection post and Kate said yes (one vote counts, right? :D) so here it is!
To some of you, this may either a lot or a little so forgive me either way. I really like seeing other people’s collections because I am nosy as hell so I thought I’d share mine with you guys as well. This isn’t bragging, blablabla disclaimer blabla, you get what I mean. :) If you guys have any makeup collection posts, I’d love to see them!
I’ve also been doing a series on my blog where I talk about my top makeup products in a certain category and I will be updating it in the future, so stay tuned for those. If you want a review on individual products, go ahead and tell me below. :)
So anyway, let’s get started!
– I keep this Smashbox palette since I have nowhere else to put it.
– I have two containers that separate my eye brushes from my face brushes. Most of them are from MAC, some of them are from Estee Lauder.
– I also keep some of my tools such as my eyelash curlers, pencil sharpener and a couple of mirrors.
– At the top I have a spare mascara, setting sprays, MAC Fix +, old blush palettes and a powder compact, and also some false eyelashes and DUO Lash Glue.
Second Drawer: Face Products
– On the left I keep my Benefit Box o’ Blushes, and above those, my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder and MAC MSF Natural in Medium +
– At the very top I have my Chanel liquid highlighter, Bourjois pots of blushes, MaxFactor foundation, and some pressed powders from MAC and Rimmel.
– In the top left section (if you can tell), I keep my blushes from MAC, Natural Collection, NARS and ELF. I also have some cream blushes from Revlon and MaxFactor.
– Below that I have my bronzers from Benefit, The Balm, Bourjois, ELF and MAC. My Chanel cream bronzer couldn’t fit and I forgot to put it back in the drawer.
– Below THAT, I have my highlighters. I have MAC MSFs, Dior Amber Diamond, a MAC Cream Color Base, a small pot of Becca SSP in Opal, and High Beam and Moon Beam from Benefit.
– On the right section, I keep all my primers, concealers and foundations all mushed together… still sorta separated in a way.
Third Drawer: Eye Products
– In the container on the left, I keep all of my single eyeshadows from MAC at the bottom, cream eyeshadows from Chanel, MAC and Benefit in the middle, MAC Pigments above that, and my single eyeshadows from L’óreal, Bourjois and MUFE.
– Beside that I have my eyeshadow pencils and eyeliners that I don’t use often.
– Below that I have my eyeshadow primers from Urban Decay, NARS and Laura Mercier.
– In the top left container on the right, I have my liquid eyeliners, kohl eyeliners and gel eyeliners from MAC, MUFE, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, NARS, Lóreal, etc.
– On the right I keep my assorted mascaras. I have ones from MaxFactor, Loreal, YSL, Bourjois, Maybelline, Benefit, etc.
– Below those two containers, I keep my eyeshadow duos, quads, and palettes. I have ones from MAC, NARS, DuWop, ELF, Wet’n’Wild, etc.
– On the right most I just have my Urban Decay Naked Palettes.
Fourth Drawer: Lip Products
– At the top most that aren’t inside containers, I just have tubed lipglosses that I don’t use often. Those are from Philosophy, Victoria’s Secret (I adore those ones!), Lancome, MAC, etc.
– In the first container, I have assorted lip glosses, lip creams and stains. Most are from MAC, some I have from NYX, GOSH, Clarins, NARS, Revlon, Loreal, Benefit, Bourjois.
– Below those lipglosses I have acrylic lipstick containers that hold my MAC lipsticks, Revlon Lip Butters, YSL Rouge Voluptes, Maybelline lipsticks
– On the right of those, I have MUFE lipstick samples and my MAC Mattene lipsticks.
– In the top right container, I keep my Estee Lauder and Clinique lipsticks that my mom gave to me, Benefit tube lipglosses, my Benefit cheek tints, Wet’n’Wild, Revlon, MUFE, Kate Spade lipsticks, DuWip lip plumpers, etc.
– Underneath those I have my lipliners from Estee Lauder, Clinique and MAC.
– And last, I have acrylic containers which have my MAC lipsticks. The one in the orange case holds my reds and purples. The one underneath are my nudes.
Sixth Drawer: Nail Polishes
L-R: The Face Shop, OPI, Essie, Illamasqua, Kate Spade, Dior, China Glaze, Revlon, Orly, Estee Lauder, Loreal, Sally Hansen.
Then I just keep my nail cleaning bits (clippers, files, buffers) at the top, and some nail polish remover.
Here is an overview of my main makeup drawers. There are two more drawers underneath: the fifth one is for my jewelry, and the sixth one is for my nail polish.
I also just keep a mirror with a light on the top, a case of Q-Tips and cotton balls, aaand a lava lamp that doesn’t work. This is where I do my makeup all the time when I get ready since it’s facing a window as well. :)
The acrylic cases are from Muji or this storage shop we passed in the mall. The chest of drawers is from this furniture store in SM Megamall. The mirror with lights is from S&R. The lamp is from… Hm, I think it was from TriNoma. :D
And that is my makeup collection! I hope you guys enjoyed! I’m clearly enjoying collecting makeup and exploring the millions of products out there. I do plan on making this collection more extensive until I get so sick of it that I sell it all. Haha. But for some of you, here is my either humble or humongous makeup storage!
I hope people with OCD don’t find this atrocious or anything; it is kind of messy and I did what I could to make it seem neat and stuff… :P
Anyway, I hope I didn’t disgust anyone with this post, and thanks for reading!