In honor of me hitting the ’50 Followers’ mark, I wanted to tell you guys a bit about myself. (I was thinking 50, but that might be too much for one post)
But before that, I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who clicked the follow button, and I hope that you guys enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. It really means a lot to me, and I am very grateful!
If you have any requests or suggestions for my blog, feel free to tell me.
So, without further ado, here are 25 random facts about me. :)
1. I’m an Aries, and fire is my element.
2. I hate raisins. (I would pick them out of salads, cookies and bread.)
3. …because my first ever boy bestfriend, Randy, loved them. (As in, How I Met Your Mother’s Olive Theory)
4. I’m really into birthdays and I get really excited about them, even if it’s not mine.
5. Cursing is probably my worst habit.
6. I cannot dance to save my life. Well, I can, but only at parties and just when I want to. Or when I have time to actually learn it.
7. Fried Chicken is my favourite food. Of all time. I became allergic to it at one point, and I cried a lot because I couldn’t eat it anymore, but I still did. I’m not allergic to it anymore.
8. I don’t mind having scars. I treat them like battle scars. I have over 30 of them, and 10 have stories behind them. The rest are just bug bites. :P
9. I’m a bit weirded out by raised moles. I hope people don’t take offense to this but they just really bother me. I don’t avoid people because of it, but I dunno…
10. Cheesecake and ice cream are my favourite sweet treats. I have a big sweet tooth.
11. Big Fish, The Notebook, Memoirs of a Geisha, Sucker Punch, and White Chicks are some of my favourite movies of all time.
12. If I could live in another period, I’d want to live in the Elizabethan era, Victorian era, or in the 1940s.
13. I’m an old person at heart. I’m really into black and white movies, vintage fashion, jazz music, courtship… I’m sort of conservative but not really. .
14. I have a really short attention span. I get distracted very easily.
15. I can take a shower in under 5 minutes if I don’t have time, and over 2 hours if I really really enjoy my bath.
16. I love TV. I’ve been obsessed since I was a kid, and I still am. I don’t watch the news or trash TV though.
17. I still watch cartoons and I don’t care if I’m 30 and I still watch Spongebob. They still make me laugh, you see. And, I’m a Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network expert, too!
18. I look forward to finding my true love, getting proposed to, then getting married, having three kids, growing old and having grandchildren.
19. I have high expectations for my future husband because I am the biggest Disney baby. Actually, no. I am a freakin’ Disney princess. I know everything there is to know about Disney (well, maybe not, but still!) and I love everything about it. Anyone who badmouths anything Disney related can just go to hell. Unless of course you’re talking about Disney shows now, so yeah, they’re crap.
20. I can do my makeup in the car really well without getting sick, but when I’m reading or texting in the car, I get really dizzy fast.
21. When I was in grade school, the kids in my school didn’t like me very much but my friends from summer workshops loved me, so I didn’t get how they (my schoolmates) didn’t think I was cool. I mean, come on, I was a really cool and funny kid. Kind of.
22. In high school, I became more well-loved and accepted by the people. I was friends with both the cool kids and the nerds, and I liked being the in-between. It was also nice being ‘popular’ because I was always the class clown.
23. My English teachers loved me (I think) and they would say that I spoke English really well and that I was a good performer. Because of that, I encouraged myself to apply to theatre courses.
24. Kids used to make fun of me because of my nose. I didn’t see what the big deal was, and I know it’s not pointy or tall, (close up) but whatever. I’m only slightly conscious about it now, but most of the time, who cares? It’s just a nose.
25. I’m very picky with my friends. I mean, I’m friends with everyone and I love talking to people, but you can tell that I only keep to a close circle of friends. I’m selectively anti-social. :P
Wow, that’s a lot of facts! I probably have loads more to share, but for now, here you go. I might do something bigger for my 100 Followers post, but for now, this was all I could think of. :D
I hope you liked learning a bit about me and I really want to know more about you guys, too! Please leave a comment below telling me a couple of random facts about yourself or if you can relate to some of mine. Or even better, post one as a response and tag me! I’d love to read all 25. :)
Thank you so much again. :)