Not everyone has time to get ready in the morning, and I’m one of those people who would much rather savor each second of sleep than wake up early just to put makeup on.
This is why I always have this makeup bag prepared so I can pick it up before I leave for school and put my makeup on in the car. (I’m not the one driving so it’s fine)
I made an agreement with myself that I won’t bring anything that won’t fit inside this bag (and it’s relatively the size of my hand).
I also promised that I won’t bother to put on a full face, but just enough to look like I made an effort. Besides, it’s just for days at school. Like I need to impress anybody there. :P
The items in this bag are:
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Dark Spot Correcting
2. L’oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Concealer
3. K-Palette 24 Hour Brow Pen
4. DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
5. Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara
6. Benefit PocketPal
7. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer
8. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
The makeup bag is from a MAC Christmas collection from a couple of years ago.
What’s in your ‘in a rush’ makeup bag? :)